What should I do if my debit card is lost or stolen?
Please contact us immediately at (314) 631-5500 or (800) 894-1350 to report a lost or stolen debit card.
Once your debit card has been reported lost or stolen, you can get a replacement card during normal business hours at one of our seven participating locations*, or a new card can be mailed to you which will take 7-10 business days.
How do I activate my debit card?
You can call (866) 985-2273 to activate your debit card through our telephone activation system. Please be sure to call the telephone activation system from the primary phone number on file for your Midwest BankCentre account. The telephone activation system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I select or change my Debit Card PIN (Personal Identification Number)?
You can call (866) 985-2273 to select or change your PIN. Please note that you may only select or change your PIN one time within a 24 hour period.
What is the Bank's routing number?
What is the number for Telephone Banking?
(314) 544-8656 or (888) 207-2700.
What are the Bank's cutoff times?
- In-branch or drive-thru transactions accepted before 6:00 pm Central Time will be processed on that business day. Transactions accepted through the Night Depository or on Saturdays, will be posted the next business day. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays
- Electronic transactions conducted via our Online Banking have a cutoff time of 10:30 pm CT Monday through Friday. All Online Bill Pay payments must be scheduled before 2:00 pm CT will be processed on the chosen business day. Payments scheduled after 2:00 pm CT or on a non-business day will be processed on the next business day or on the chosen business day
- Midwest BankCentre ATM transactions have a cutoff time of 5:15 pm Monday through Friday
- No Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, or ATM transactions are processed on Saturdays, Sundays or legal holidays. Transactions made on these days will be processed on the following processing day
Which legal holidays does the Bank observe?
Midwest BankCentre observes the following legal holidays.
|List of Holidays
New Year's Day
Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.