Health Savings Accounts (HSA) - Offered Through Midwest BankCentre
An HSA is a tax-advantaged account established to pay for qualified medical expenses for those who are covered under a High Deductible Health Plan. With this plan, healthcare is more affordable.
- Enrollment is easy, as well as can be done online in a few minutes.
- Debit card gives you convenient access to HSA funds, and can be used at clinics, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Access your account any time on the secure and easy-to-use website.
- The online Healthcare Toolbox provides important information to help you make decisions about your health insurance choices and healthcare.
- User-friendly, web-based portal lets you manage account information, see your balance, select to get helpful reminders sent via email, and manage your investments.
|Login to Your HSA Account|
NOTE: If you need assistance or have questions about your account please contact HSA Consumer Services at (844) 973-3925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Midwest BankCentre HSA is a custody account through Optum Financial , Member FDIC.