Midwest BankCentre has over 110 years of experience helping St. Louis businesses reach their potential. Our loans have helped build landmarks, construct neighborhoods, create many successful businesses, and shape our community’s churches and organizations. We have the products and services to help your business flourish.
As one of the largest community banks in St. Louis, we understand the opportunities and the challenges facing your business.
With us, you gain:
- Expedient, local decision making
- Expert guidance
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Niche expertise
- A trusted partner
Here to help you take the next step
We structure customized financial solutions to meet your loan's requirements. Plus, when needs arise without warning, our bankers are empowered to act quickly and facilitate timely loan decisions, a key advantage for fast-moving businesses and industries.
Our Commercial Loans include:
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Equipment loans
- Acquisition and/or expansion loans
From the City to St. Charles County to Jefferson County and everywhere between, we can help you build your vision
Whether you are looking to expand, relocate or refinance, we offer a wide range of customizable real estate loans to get you the right loan with the right terms for your business.
Our financing options:
- Land acquisition loans - purchase real estate to build or expand your business
- Construction loans - we have many options so your vision can become a reality
- Mini-perms - we provide medium-term financing options with unparalleled flexibility for refinancing and/or acquiring commercial properties
Whether you need to finance growth, cover timing gaps in cash flow, purchase equipment, or simplify your vendor payments, Midwest BankCentre offers a number of options to finance the various needs of your business.
We can provide you with a variety of interest rate options, repayment terms and credit amounts. Our goal is to understand your needs and to customize a credit product to fit your business requirements.
We offer credit products such as:
- Lines of Credit - revolving credit line that allows you to borrow as you need short-term funds and repay as funds become available
- Term Loans - finance the acquisition of a specific asset, such as a piece of equipment or a building
- SBA Financing - available to finance short-term working capital needs like a line of credit or longer-term fixed loans