Health Savings Account (HSA) - Offered Through Midwest BankCentre
The "one-stop" solution to your healthcare spending needs
- Works in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan
- An HSA can help you reduce healthcare costs and add depth to your employee benefits program.
- Manage rapidly rising health insurance premiums and give your employees a tool for reducing their out-of-pocket costs.
Our HSA solution can help you:
- Increase employee satisfaction by providing an intuitive and innovative HSA solution.
- Reduce FICA tax liability by encouraging and supporting pretax contributions.
- Save administrative time and resources with a secure, easy-to-use employer portal to manage program enrollment and payroll-based contribution processes.
- Go paperless with online claims processing, direct deposit reimbursement and electronic statements.
- Increase employee engagement and participation by appealing to all healthcare constituents - spenders, savers and investors.
Our HSA solution helps your employees:
- Increase healthcare engagement with innovative healthcare decision support tools designed to help them manage healthcare spending and HSA activity, plan for future healthcare spending and access important healthcare information.
- Plan for future medical expenses or for retirement. We offer integrated investment options to help accounts grow year over year.
- Easily manage healthcare spending with debit cards, direct deposit reimbursement and online bill-pay options.
- Offset rising healthcare costs with tax-free funds.
NOTE: If you need assistance or have questions about your account, your HSA Account Management team can be reached at email@example.com or (877) 781-3399, Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT.
To get started, contact Jennifer Kulich at:
The Midwest BankCentre HSA is a custody account through Optum Bank SM, Member FDIC.