Cash Management Business Online Banking
Online Banking and Bill Pay Systems Upgrade: Coming - June 24, 2013
Reminder: System Downtime - Our Online Banking and Bill Pay systems will be unavailable from Friday, June 21, 2013 at 10:30 p.m. CDT until Monday, June 24, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. CDT.
Absolute control of your cash flow
Businesses of all sizes and shapes find tremendous value in the Internet as a tool for managing finances. With online banking and bill payment, you can obtain up-to-the-minute transaction data, carefully monitor balances and maximize earnings on your accounts. It’s truly absolute control of your cash.
See an online banking demo
See an online banking bill pay demo
See how much time and money you could save with online bill pay
Browser Setting Instructions
To sign up and get started with Cash Management Business Online Banking click here to contact our Business Banking Advisors!
Basic Internet Banking Service
- Evaluate your company’s cash position.
- Obtain up-to-the-minute account information.
- Analyze transaction history for the past 90 days.
- View images of checks and deposits – both front and back.
- Place stop payments.
- Download account information into a common billing program, such as QuickBooks.
- Send e-mails to your Midwest BankCentre account representative.
- Obtain status updates on lockbox deposits and view images of checks deposited into your lockbox.
- Set-up user security parameters for Corporate Internet Banking based on positions and responsibility levels within your company.
Premium Internet Banking Service
- Initiate domestic wire transfers online.
- Initiate direct deposit and direct payment transactions.
- Transfer funds between Midwest BankCentre accounts.
- Make loan payments to Midwest BankCentre. Payment options include regularly scheduled payments, principal pay downs at your discretion and draws on your business line of credit.
Online Bill Payment
- Simplify and speed up the accounts payable process
- Set up recurring payments to regular vendors
- Schedule payments in advance
- Gain the benefit of permanent records
- Eliminate postage costs
- Reduce check costs
We welcome the opportunity to help you make sound decisions about which business banking products will benefit you. Contact our business banking advisors today!