Money Market, Savings, CDs and IRAs
Earn more $$ on your nest egg.
- $1,000 minimum to open
- $1,000 minimum balance
- Monthly service charge if minimum balance is not maintained
- Competitive tiered interest rates
- $100 minimum to open
- $100 minimum balance
- Monthly service charge if minimum balance is not maintained per statement cycle
“Kids Count” Savings (up to age 16)
- $25 minimum to open
- No minimum balance
*ATM card provided to adult/guardian only
Certificates of Deposit
- Secure and easy savings vehicles for those dollars you don’t plan to use quickly
- IRA CDs offer you tax-deferred growth!
- Terms include: three-month, six-month, 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 4-year and 5-year
Individual Retirement Accounts
We offer a full range of retirement planning options, including IRAs. All CDs may be held in IRA accounts, and we also offer three special IRA CD products, which are unmatched by the competition.
- Variable-Rate IRA CD: This variable rate CD bases its rate on the 90-day Treasury Bill. Rates change quarterly and the CD’s term is 18-months. It’s a great way to “park” your money for a short time while gaining the benefit of changing market rates.
- IRA Accumulator CD: Similar to a Money Market account, this CD's rate changes monthly to keep pace with today's rate conditions. As well, this is one of the few CDs where you can add new money to the account.
We welcome the opportunity to help you make sound decisions about which personal banking products will benefit you. Contact us today!